Watch On Demand
From Detection to Action: Applying Your Model to Real-World Data from TriNetX
From simple scoring formulas to regressions trained with machine learning, data models help us detect patients who may benefit from close monitoring, or who might qualify for a clinical trial. TriNetX has partnered with clinicians and data scientists, among both life science companies and healthcare providers, to realize the potential of these models, supplying the incredible volumes of de-identified data needed to construct them, as well as the global research networks on which to deploy and act upon them.
- Data Scientists
- Medical Directors
- Clinical Operations Leaders
- Clinical Program Managers
- Justin North, Director of Product Management, TriNetX, LLC
- Olivia Wan, Software Engineer, TriNetX, LLC
- Limor Appelbaum, MD, Staff Scientist, Department of Radiation Oncology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Martin Rinard, PhD, Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, M.I.T.
Let us show you how to move from detection to action quickly. Complete the form below to watch the full webinar.