Software Engineer – Frontend
TriNetX is a healthcare startup located in Cambridge, MA. We are creating a global health research network that enables healthcare organizations, biopharma, and contract research organizations to collaborate, enhance trial design, accelerate recruitment and bring new therapies to market faster.
Our customer base and network is growing rapidly and we are expanding our Engineering team. We are looking for an extremely talented, energetic, and motivated individual to join us and focus on frontend development. We are a small group and you will have a big impact on the success of our product and company. Our rich and highly dynamic UI needs to appeal to a very demanding audience so it must be intuitive, extremely interactive, and feature rich without being complicated. Our single page app (SPA) is based on React and leverages many cutting-edge techniques and libraries. Having experience and passion to build rich client side applications that are well designed and maintainable is critical.
If you’re interested in working for a company that is making a great impact in the healthcare field along with having a great team and fun company culture, please respond with a copy of your most recent resume along with your current contact information.
Our Engineering Environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a user interface that provides a rich and interactive user experience
- Ensure that your solutions are secure, manageable, scalable, and testable
- Work on a cross-functional agile team
- Perform code reviews
- Evaluate and recommending the use of tools and technologies
- Document the architecture and design idioms you have established
- Communicate status and tracking work activities via Agile development tools and practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years web site design and development experience building highly interactive web applications.
- Experience representing complex information in an intuitive and easy to comprehend manner
- Experience building highly user interactive applications that support the definition of complex medical concepts that is intuitive and easy to use
- You must be a self-starter, take initiative, and work both independently and in collaboration with your peers
- Successfully developed and delivered solutions for commercial use
- Great communication skills keeping management and your peers apprised of risks, issues, and overall status
- Motivated to work as part of a startup which at times requires chipping in wherever needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Experience with deploying apps on AWS is a plus
TriNetX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Interested in joining our community? Please send your resume to email@example.com.