TriNetX is a healthcare IT company located in the Greater Boston area. We are focused on delivering solutions to improve study protocol design and streamline study recruitment activities for large pharmaceutical, clinical research, and healthcare delivery organizations.
We are looking for an extremely talented, energetic, and motivated individual to join our Client Services organization as an Implementation Engineer. The Implementation Engineer will provide value to our customers through the delivery of technical services. The services provided will include product installation, configuration, training and support. Additionally, the individual will contribute to the transformation of customer data to required TriNetX specifications.
The Implementation Engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects of our customer implementation process and will work collaboratively with the assigned implementation team, consisting of TriNetX and customer staff. The Implementation Engineer will be evaluated based on their ability to satisfy project needs for successful and on-time implementations. You will also proactively contribute to the definition and maintenance of team processes and tools.
This position is located in Cambridge next to Alewife. Travel up to 10%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate effectively with TriNetX and customer team members to define product implementation requirements based on business objectives
- Provide technical task status input to the project management function for all assigned engagements
- Use best practices for the design, implementation, and optimization of implementations
- Possess expert knowledge in TriNetX solutions architecture and functional requirements for each engagement
- Facilitate the installation and configuration of customer hardware and software requirements
- Conduct solution operational readiness validation testing
- Track and resolve implementation issues
- Create solution documentation and provide knowledge transfer / training
- Provide support, including potentially participating in an on-call rotation, for implemented solutions
- Adhere to healthcare data governance policies including the protection of protected health information (PHI) or personal information (PI) and the reporting of breaches of defined policies
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS and/or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing customer-facing professional technical services engagements or advanced technical support in a customer-facing role
- Proficient using Linux-based operating systems
- Proficient with enterprise network communications configuration and issue resolution
- Advanced SQL programming experience with ability to create complex SQL scripts
- Intermediate Java programming proficiency. Experience in one or more additional languages (Groovy, Python, Ruby) preferred
- Proficiency with a scripting language
- Working knowledge of database and data warehousing concepts
- Previous experience administering or using SQL Server, Oracle or PostgreSQL
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience analyzing data necessary to resolve issues uncovered and related to source data
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to manage multiple simultaneous customer engagements
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter able to work independently
- Previous healthcare and/or life science industry experience including data proficiency with claims, provider, patient, clinical and bioinformatics information preferred
TriNetX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Interested in joining our community? Please send your resume to email@example.com.